What vs. How
I’m reading Dov Seidman’s book about one simple concept: It’s not what you do that sets you apart, but how you do it.
May I present as an example a recent plotline from one of my favorite TV shows,It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia:
- What the characters like to do is drink wine.
- How they drink it is out of a Diet Coke can.
Similarly, at Brain Traffic, what we do is … Plan for and create content that’s:
But more importantly, how we do it is with …
- Teamwork and a values-driven culture
- Incredibly high standards for good work
- A clear purpose and laser-focus on content, just the content
These are some of my very favorite things about Brain Traffic. Another favorite thing is that hilarity is actually a company value. Can you